PrimeSouth Bank is excited to announce that the SecurLOCK app is now available for PrimeSouth debit cards. This allows our debit card holders to better secure and manage their debit card transactions. SecurLOCK is available to download from your phone’s app store simply by searching for “SecurLOCK Equip”.
The SecurLOCK app gives you the ability to turn your PrimeSouth Bank MasterCard Debit Card on and off; set up text alerts for transactions; restrict use of the card by transaction amount, transaction type and merchant type. You can also control the geographical location of where your card can be used, including linking it to your cell phone whereby your cell phone must be near the card for the transaction to be accepted.
Register with SecurLOCK
After you have downloaded the app, begin by:
- Tapping on the “New User” button. This will start the registration process.
- To use the SecurLOCK Equip app, a cardholder must first register at least one PrimeSouth Bank MasterCard Debit Card.
- The cardholder is prompted to enter his/her card number.
- After entering the card number, the user taps the “Next” link in the upper right corner. On the next page, the user is prompted to enter the following information to authenticate his/her ownership of the card:
- MasterCard Security code (found on the back of your debit card)
- Expiration date (MM/YY)
- Billing address (street address and zip code).
- The last four digits of the cardholder's SSN
- Lastly, the user will need to create a username and password for logging into the app.